My non ifish member friend in Redmond is looking for a family fishing boat for purchase with the following:
- Big enough for a family of 5
- 4 stroke prop motor of 75 HP or greater (Mama doesn't like smoke)
- Trolling Motor
- Fish finder
- Forward helm/windshield design with cover (Mama likes comfort)
- Aluminum preferred
- Good or better condition
- Accessories preferred (life jackets, ropes, anchor system, rod holders...)
- Out the door for less than $20,000 (much less is ideal)
Typical candidates: Smokercraft, Alumaweld (No Strykers), Fish Rite, Willie...
Typical uses: Fishing lakes and Columbia, tubing, water sports...
Contact me through this post
I hope someone has a boat that fits and needs a good home.
Last edited by huntercgr; 08-10-2012 at 04:39 AM.
Reason: Removed 2nd party contact info